1. Make a backup of your important documents, apps and data first.
2. isit the site to download Microsoft’s Windows 10.
3. Run the app by selecting ‘Download Tool Now’ in the Create Windows Ten Installation Media section.
4. Then select ‘Upgrade this PC name’.
5. There you will be asked whether you want to keep your personal file or keep the start fresh. (Remember, no matter what you ask, you’re upgrading to Windows Ten. So all apps and settings are sure to be deleted.)
6. Once the upgrade is complete, you’ll need a Windows Ten digital license. You will find it in Activation by going to Update & Security in Settings.