Here we have tried to collect the old question of Plant Science IV (Sc. Ed.448) Minor. These question papers are not collected for any commercial purpose but only for educational purposes. The one who needs the question paper can use all the old question papers form this website for free. If anybody has a question paper which is not included in this website, they can contact us. We will publish it on our website for free use.
Tribhuvan University, 2077
Bachelor level (4Yrs.)/ Education / IV year
Plant Science IV (Sc.Ed. 488) Minor
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable. The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Group “B” 3*7=21
1. Give the scientific names and uses of the following plansts:
2. What is organic framing? Explain its importance and challenges in Nepal.
3. What is seed dormancy? Explain its significance. Also explain the methods of breaking the seed dormancy.
what are meristems? Describe different types of meristems.
Group “C” 12
4. With the help of suitable sketches, describe different phases of cell cycle. Also explain the significance of mitosis and meiosis.
Explain the general technique of mushroom farming. Also mention the major types of mushrooms cultivated in Nepal.
- Valeriana jatamansi is the scientific name for…
- In mushroom the basidia are arranged in
- Which of the following is a poisonous mushroom?
- Exclusion of plant disease by legishlation is known as
a. Disease resistance
b. Plant quarantine
c. Biological control
d. Culture control
- Part of the embryo which comes out first during seed germination is
- Bordered pits are found in
a. Sieve tubes
b. Vessel walls
c. Companion cells
d. Sieve tube walls
- Seed is a
a. Developed ovule
b. Fertilized and developed ovule
c. Developed ovary
d. Fertilized and developed ovary