1. Which is default workbook Name?
b. doc 1,2,3
c. sheet 1,2,3
d. work sheet 1,2,3.
Correct Answer is : a. Book1,2,3
2. The file extension of an excel Workbook is
Correct Answer is : d. .xlsx
3. How many characters can be typed in a single cell in excel spread sheet?
Correct Answer is : a. 32,000
4. A numeric value can be treated as label, if it precedes with ….
a. ” (double Quote)
b. Apostrophe (‘)
c. ( ) parenthesis
d. None of the above
Correct Answer is : b. Apostrophe (‘)
5. Which is not spread Sheet Application?
b. Lotus 1-2-3
Correct Answer is : c. Foxpro
6. The maximum of number of rows in a worksheet is …..
Correct Answer is : b. 65,536
7. Which feature will change the layout of data of worksheet ?
a. Convert row
b. Convert column
d. text to column
Correct Answer is : c. Transpose
8. Which formula capable to calculate result from different workbooks?
a. External Reference formula
b. 3D formula
c. Array Formula
d. Natural formula
Correct Answer is : a. External Reference formula
9. …… is collection of worksheets & Chart sheet.
Correct Answer is : b. Workbook
10. A Relation operator is also called as……………
a. Comparison operator
b. Text operator
c. logical operator
Correct Answer is : a. Comparison operator
11. Which is the shortcut key to select row?
a. Shift + Spacebar b. Ctrl+Spacebar
c. Alt+Space bar d. All of above
12. Which one is oldest spread sheet?
a. VisiCalc b. Excel c. Lotus d. All
13. Which is electronic spread sheet Application?
a. Word b. Excel c. Notepad d. None
14. The feature will copy format from one location then apply to another location is…………..
a. Copy & Paste b. Currency format
c. Autoformat d. Format painter.
15. How many Sheets are available in a Workbook?
a. 3 b. 255 c. 1024 d. Unlimited or depends on memory
16. Excel is a ……………………..
a. Spread sheet application
b. word Processing
c. Statistical application
17. …… is collection of workbooks.
a. Workspace b. Workbook c. cells d. Column
18. Gridlines is ………………
a. Horizontal and Vertical lines spread an entire sheet.
b. Horizontal series of cells
c. Intersection of Row and Column
d. Vertical series of cells
19. Which dialog box will provide header and footer in MS Excel?
a. Format cells b. Paragraph
c. Insert d. Page setup
20. What is smallest unit of spreadsheet?
a. Column b. Row c. Cell d. range
21. Main Application of Excel is ………………
a. Accounting and auditing b. Education
c. Mathematics d. all
22. When you cut the text what will happen in Excel?
a. Remove the text
b. Marquee appears on selected area
c. Does not do anything
d. Both (a) and (b)
23. What does by undo operation in excel?
a. Undoing editing b. Reveres last action
c. Ignoring changes d. all
24. The combination of worksheet, chart, Marco and dialog is called…
a. workbook b. Workspace
c. Worksheet d. template
25. To select an Entire column in MS Excel, you need to press…..
a. Ctrl+spacebar b. Shift+Spacebar
c. Shift+Spacebar d. None
Note: if we make some mistake please do comment we will correct them
MCQ Quiz Check Here