Subject: Contemporary Issues in Public Affairs Management (PA 630)
Attempt any ONE question “Group A”
1. What do you understand by knowledge management? also explain the methods of increasing ethics in public administration.
2. Explain the application of NPM in developing countries like Nepal.
Attempt any TWO questions “Group B”
3. Why reform in public sector is important? Discuss.
4. Discuss briefly the processes to be applied for developing strategy management in public sector organizations.
5. Discuss the concept of performance management. Also explain the theories of performance management.
6. Discuss the significance of strategy management in public sector organizations.
MPA Old Question Collection 2076 image file:
Subject: Administrative System in Nepal (PA 650)
Attempt any ONE question “Group A” Long Answer Questions (1*25=25)
1. Examine the function of administrative structures during Lichhavi period.
2. Discuss the key issues of the implementation of administrative reform initiatives in Nepal on ward 1951.
Attempt any TWO question “Group B” short answer question (2*12.5=25)
3. What the major focus of administrative changes onward 1990 in Nepal? Discuss
4. Discuss the key issues of central-local administrative relations in Nepal.
5. What is the essence of affirmative discrimination policy for the recruitment of employees in Nepal? Discuss
6. Discuss the major challenges of administrative system in Nepal.
Subject: Local Governance (PA 620)
Attempt any ONE question “Group A” 1*25=25
1. What do you mean by global governance? Describe its major features.
2. What do you examine the roles of institutional mechanisms within the UN system to promote human development across the world?
Attempt any TWO question “Group B” (2*12.5=25)
3. Critically examine the major tenets of constructive theory of global governance.
4. What roles does the World Bank pay of eradicating poverty and promoting prosperity in developing countries in the word? Discuss.
5. How do you assess the achievements of SAARC? In you opinion, what are the major constraints to achieve its stipulated objectives?
6. Differentiate between international terrorism and transnational organized crime. Why are they considered a grate threat to the entire world.