Introduction to Management old Question BCA 5th semester
Introduction to Management old Question BCA 5th semester:
Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
Office of The DEAN
Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA)
Course Title: Introduction to Management
Code No: CACS 304
Group B [6*5=30]
Attempt any SIX questions:
11. Define management? What kinds of skills required for successful manager?
12. Describe the major characteristics of contingency theory. Why there is “no one best way” to manage.
13. What is the planning? Explain the different level of planning.
14. Define organizational structure. What are the difference between centralization and decentralization?
15. Define communication and explain the various steps in the communication process.
16. What is leadership? Explain the different style of leadership.
17. What are the major technique of control? Explain.
Group C [2*10=20]
Attempt any TWO question:
18. Decision making is very important managerial function. With the statement; discuss he meaning and process of decision making. Also explain the type of decision making.
19. Quality improvement has no barriers and limitations. On the light of this statement, explain the concept of Total Quality Management and explain different tools to TQM.
20. Explain the concept of change in organization. Why do employees resist change in organization? And suggest various measures to overcome such resistivity to change.
1. Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) Fifth semester old question bank link
2. Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) All Subject Question Collection Link
3. Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) First Semester Notes Link