Information regarding filling up of examination application form for the partial grade increment examines of class 11
Candidates who have studied in class 11 in the affiliated secondary school / campus and have joined the grade augmentation examination (without academic certificate) by obtaining grade C or below in any subject towards grading system (first two digits of registration number are 74 or 75 or 76).
Candidates from Aashiq (grading system) (first two digits of registration number 71 or 72 or 73 and have not passed any subject till now) should file the amount of examination fee till January 21, 2078 for the examination to be conducted in 2079 and within that time. Candidates who have failed to do so are advised to fill up the examination application form in the format prescribed by the National Examination Board by mid-January 2078 by paying the late fee.
This information has been published for the concerned schools / campuses to collect the form filled by the students and submit the application form along with the bank voucher to the concerned office of the National Examination Board by February 22, 2078. It is also requested to fill the examination application form as per the details.
1. Exam application fee (without delay fee) is Rs. 600.- (Six hundred) Rs. Per student including delay fee. 1200.- (one thousand two hundred) to be deposited in the account of National Examination Board. External Supervisor Assignment by the Board. 75 / – (seventy five) additional will have to be paid. The experimental fee is Rs. 75 / – (seventy five) per subject. The amount at the rate of 25 / – (twenty five) should be kept in the school concerned and provided for the remuneration of the internal examiner and the remaining, Bank voucher amounting to the rate of Rs.50. Candidates who are exempted from paying the experimental fee within that time will have to pay Rs. 150 / – per subject at the rate of Rs. 100 / – should be deposited in the account of the Board by mid-January 2078 Forms submitted after the due date will not be accepted.
2. The bank voucher within the period for which the amount has been asked to be deposited can be used only for that purpose. Bank vouchers of different dates will not be accepted.
3. The school will have to send the examination application form of the students along with the number based on the year and registration number.
4. Grade Enhancement / Partial candidates will have to appear for the examination from the designated examination center. Examination centers will not change.
5. Grade Enhancement. Candidates appearing as partial candidates will have to fill the application form only from the school from which they have filled the application form in the regular class 12 examination. Filled from other schools. If found to be filled, the examination application form will be canceled.
6. Even the Partial candidates who are left with only the experimental examination are required to fill up the examination application form. You will have to pay the fee as mentioned in Point No.1.
7. The offices of the National Examination Board have informed the schools / campuses within their respective areas to carry out the work according to this information.
examination application form for the partial grade increment of class 11 Given below
You may also read this Click here