In Nepal, there is one company that gives you a free domain with .com.np extension. This company is Mercantile Communication Pvt. Ltd. Located at Narayanhiti Path, Kathmandu.
First of all, to get a free domain name you need to go to register.com.np, after then you can see their domain check option. In that option, you can check your domain which you want. If your domain is available, you can proceed with further process otherwise you can try another domain name.
If the domain name is available, you can see this type of screen which is given below.
Now you need to click on the Register Now button. After clicking Register now button click on the Create User button. And verify your email address. After creating a user account, you can see their one form you need to fill-up this form. In this form you can see Server Name fields in this field you can fill free hosting server name or paid hosting server name it’s your choice, if you want free hosting you can enter ns1.freehosting.com and ns2.freehosting.com also you can choose another free hosting site. And click on Save & Continue button.
After then you can see another field where you need to upload your Citizenship photo on both side and the Application letter if you are applying personal domain, otherwise, if you are applying for your company or any organization you need to upload your company registration certificate, PAN certificate, and Application letter with your company latter pad. And click on Request Domain and wait for the Mercantile Response.
Free Domain Registration process in Nepal for .com.np Step by Step.
1. First of all, open your browser and type “www.register.com.np”.
2. Check your domain name.
3. Click on Register now button.
4. Click on Create user button.
5. Fill all the fields with your full name, email address and password then click on the Create Account button.
6. Then you need to verify your email address.
7. After creating Account, you can see this type of form you need to fill that form.
8. In Name Server you can enter free or paid hosting server name where you want to host. (like: primary name server: ns1.freehosting.com and secondary name server: ns2.freehosting.com)
9. After filing Name Server, you can see Administrative Contact.
10. In Administrative Contact you need to fill all the fields.
11. Then you can see Technical Contact. In this filed you can copy Administrative details with the help of a checkbox, just check on this box.
12. Click on Save & Continue button.
13. After then you need to upload you Citizenship both side, Application letter.
14. Click on Request Domain button.
Document Require for Personal Domain Registration in Nepal:
- Request application typed or handwritten with your signature.
- Scanned copy of your citizenship.
Document Required for organization (.com.np extension) for domain registration in Nepal.
- Your company registration certificate scan copy.
- PAN or VAT certificate scan copy.
- Tax clearance certificate.
- Request application typed in your company’s official letterhead with company stamp and director signature.
Application/Request latter for the free domain
for more information ‘Click Here‘