Information regarding the computer operator requirement of the High Court Sukhel was first published on: 2078
For the Dailekh, Calicut, Jumla and Humla District Courts under this Court, the following posts are required to be filled by the Public Service Commission until the following posts are filled. Interested Nepali citizens under the age of 40 should submit a copy of the required educational qualification certificate, one passport size photo, a copy of the certificate of experience and the required documents including Nepali citizenship by appearing in person in the administration branch of this court or emailing this branch. You can also apply from the address firstname.lastname@example.org ‘This information has been published for the information of all concerned. In addition, special consideration will be given to local people and veterans.
Computer Operator vacancy at High Court Surkhet Notice are given below:
1. Position: Computer Operator (R.P. No. 1)
2. Number: 4 (four)
3. Place of work: Dailekh, Calicut, Jumla and Humla District Courts under Surkhet High Court.
4. Required Qualifications: – Passed proficiency certificate level or equivalent in computer subject from a recognized educational institution or passed computer proficiency certificate level or similar examination from a recognized educational institution and received computer related training for at least six months.
5. Application Fee: -400 / – (Candidates submitting application through four hundred emails will have to go to the district court where they have submitted their application and deposit Rs.
6. Type of examination: Experimental and interview.
7. Remuneration: – According to the prevailing scale.
Note: – If you need to know more about the mentioned advertisement information, you can understand by calling the administration branch of this court on 083-524032.