Hello everyone here we are trying to collect some computer operator mcq tips for part-3.
lest starts computer operator mcq tips part-3:-
1. TPC/IP stands for Transmission Control Protocol/ Internet Protocol
2. One sector on Hard Disk holds 512 bytes.
3. Dos, window and UNIX are three operating systems.
4. Demodulation converts Analog signal into Digital signal
5. ARPANET stands for Advance Research Project Agency Network.
6. URL stands for Uniform Resource Locator.
7. Charles Babbage is the father or Computer.
8. Lady Ada is the first computer programmer.
9. Nibble contains 4 numbers of bits
10. Name two mail service mail Yahoo.com, gmail.com
11. VOIP stands for Voice Over Internet Protocol.
12. Bit stands for Binary digits.
13. The smallest unit with which any disk can work is called Byte.
14.HTML stands for Hypertext markup Language.
15. Flow Chart is pictorial representation of an algorithm.
16. Rules that govern the data over internet are called internet protocol.
17. Pixel stands for Picture element.
18. MAN stands for Metropolitan Area Network.
19. In MS Word, short key for changing the case of letter is shift + F3
20. In MS Excel, the shortcut key to insert current time is CTRL + : and for current data is CTRL + ;
21. Byte is the basic storage unit in a general purpose computer
22. Flow chart can be regarded as graphically representation of algorithm.
23. LASER stands for light amplification by stimulated emission of radition.
24. LCD as in LCD monitor stands for Liquid Crystal Display and LED stands for Light Emitting Diode.
25. Information can be regarded as processed data.
26. collection of 8 bits is called a byte whereas collection of 4 bit is called Nibble.
27. A word, in computer terminology contains 16 bits.
28. CRT as in CRT monitor stands for Cathode Ray Tube.
29. VAN as a network stands for Value Added Network.
30. ANSI stand for American National Standard Institute.
31 .Radix for Octal Number system is 8
32. HUB is an abbreviation for Hellenic United Backbone.
33. FAT stands for File Allocation Table
34. Algorithm is a step by step procedure to solve a particular problem.
35. ASCII is an abbreviation for American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
36. BCD stand for Binary Coded Decimal
37. SDLC stands for System Development Life Cycle.
38. In MS Office suite, the shortcut key for CLOSE ALL is Alt + F4
39. PCI is an abbreviation for Peripheral Component Interconnect.
40 . NTFS is abbreviation for New Technology File System.