Tech4nep teams are present C Programming Model Question for BICT First Semester.
C Programming Model Question for BICT First Semester (Objective)
Tick (Ö ) the suitable answer for;
Group A (10*1=10)
Tick (ü) the correct option
1. main () is an example of:
A. Library function C. User-defined function
B. Header D. Statement
2. The header file ‘ctype.h’ can be used for:
A. Providing links to assembly language for calls
B. Providing diagnostic and debugging assistance
C. Providing support for string handling functions
D., None of the above
3. The logical bit wise operator is:
A. Bit wise AND (&) C. Bit wise XOR (^)
B. Bit wise OR ( | ) D. All of the above
4. Which of the following expressions will return a 1 if both bits have a value of 1 ; otherwise will return value of 0?
A. AND C. OR
B. XOR D. 1’s complement
5. Function can:
A. Perform a task C. Return a value
B. All of the above D. None of the above
6. The actual arguments cannot be:
- A constant or a variable
- Other functions
- Of a different type from the corresponding formal arguments
7. An expression contains relational, assignment and arithmetic operators. In the absence of parentheses, the order of evaluation will be:
- Assignment, relational, arithmetic
- Arithmetic, relational, assignment
- Relational, arithmetic, relational
- None of the above
8. The purpose of a conditional operator is to:
- Select one of the two values alternately
- Select highest of the two values
- Select the more equal of the two values depending on a condition
- None of the above
9. The operators << (left shift) and << (right shift) are:
A. Assignment operators C. Relational operators
B. Logical operators D. Bitwise logical operators
10. Which of the following scanf() statements is correct?
A. scanf(“%f”, float-varname); C. scanf(“%d&sum”);
B. scanf(“%d”,&int-var-name) D. scanf(“%d”,&number);
C Programming Model Question for BICT First Semester (Subjective)
1. Write an algorithm and draw a flowchart to find the largest among any three numbers.
2. What is operator? Describe an arithmetic and relational operator with the help of suitable example.
3. What is the difference between while loop and do-while loop? WAP that asks an integer number ‘n’ and calculate sum of all natural numbers from 1 to n.
4. What are the major advantages of functions? Write a program to find HCF and LCM of two numbers
5. Write a program to compute the following cosine series.
Cos(x) = 1 + x2 + x4 – x6 + ………..+ up to n terms
2! 4! 6!
6. What is the difference between array and string? Write a program to read ten numbers and re-order them in ascending order.