BCA 5th Semester Computer Networking Old Question Paper
BCA 5th Semester Computer Networking Old Question Paper:
Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
Office of The DEAN
Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA)
Course Title: Computer Networking
Code No: CACS 303
Group B [6*5=30]
2. Explain TCP/IP Reference model.
3. “Sloted ALOHA improves the performance of system over pure ALOHA”. Justify.
4. Differentiate between Reliable & Unreliable connection with their application.
5. What is DNS? How it works?
6. What is cryptography? Explain the principles of cryptography.
7. What is TCP? Describe TCP segment header.
8. Write short note on (Any Two)
Group C [2*10=20]
9. classify and calculate the total number of network and hosts per network in IPv4
10. explain the IPv4 header format in details.
11. what is switching? Describe the type of switching with their advantage and disadvantage.
1. Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) Third Semester Old Question Paper Link
2. Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) First Semester Old Question Paper Link
3. Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) First Semester Notes Link